The TriFactory's signature multi-sport event, the Endurance Festival, is making its way to Ain Sokhna for the first time! On Saturday, September 21st, 2019, you will be able to participate in one of four biathle distances (swim-run races), at the most exciting new development on the Ain Sokhna coast: Azha!
Azha Endurance Festival offers the best of The TriFactory's race services, including medals for all participants, professional timing service, overall and age-group rankings, and of course a fast and fun race. Only one hour away from Cairo, this event is not to be missed!
Azha — named after one of the brightest stars in the sky — is a high-end waterfront resort designed to be a luxury destination with international standards, bringing together an active casual lifestyle with five star comforts. The tranquil waters are swimmable year-round, making it a coveted destination for outdoor adventure and activity.
Situated just one hour away from Cairo, Azha has a beautiful shoreline with calm waters suitable for open-water swimming and flat paths that will allow for a fast and exciting run and race finale.
For more information about Azha, click here
Youth Biathle - (ages 8-12) - individual entry only
Swim 100m open-water swim
Run 1K run
Supersprint Biathle - (ages 12+) - individual entry only
Swim 350m open-water swim
Run 2.5K run
Sprint Biathle - (ages 14+) - Individual & Relay
Swim 750m open-water swim
Run 5K run
Olympic Distance - (ages 16+) - Individual & Relay
Swim 1500m open-water swim
Run 10K run
Saturday, September 21st, 2019
9:00 – 11:00 Olympic Biathle
11:00 - 13:00 Sprint Biathle
13:00 - 14:00 Supersprint Biathle
14:00 - 15:00 Youth Biathle
15:00 Awards Ceremony
Participants must check-in one hour before their race begins.
*There are no cut-off times at the Azha Endurance Festival.
**Awards, medals, & prizes will be presented at the Awards Ceremony at 15:00.
Open water course in calm, clear waters. Course is monitored by lifeguards in kayaks and zodiacs.
Seaside run throughout Azha, on a interlock brick surface.
All athletes will be timed using the MyLaps Timing System for accurate results through the electronic timing chip. Final results will be posted online and organised via overall ranking and age groups and gender with the top finishers in every 5-year age group earning gold, silver, and bronze medals, while the top overall winners are honoured on the podium, receiving their champions' medals and prizes.
All participants in the Azha Endurance League will collect points in the Endurance League.
The best training program led by coaches who are athletes themselves. 100% Certified. 100% Dedicated. Training is offered at Platinum Club, Katameya Residence in New Cairo, Palm Hills Club in 6th of October, and Zamalek via the Gezira Triathlon Team. During the week swimming and running take place at our training locations. Cycling takes place on the weekends, on Friday starting from Arkan in Sheikh Zayed, and on Saturday starting from the Sokhna Road Gates.
Athletes can choose to train for one, two, or all three sports. Click here
to join the Training Program today!
Personalised Training Program via Training Peaks
Produced by our IRONMAN-certified triathlon coaches, your Personalised Training Program gives you the flexibility to train at your own convenience while at the same time benefiting from regular follow-up from your coach. All you have to do is stick to the plan and the results are guaranteed!
Get your Personalised Training Program NOW
Azha is exactly one hour away from Cairo by car. The TriFactory recommends that athletes car-pool to the event venue, or that large teams commute together using private team buses, as parking is limited on-site and to ensure that everyone arrives on time.
The registration fee covers the full race experience including the race bag, swim cap, automatic timing service, participation medal, race certificate, event t-shirt, and invitations to the awards ceremony!
Early-bird Deadline: 20 August
General Deadline: 7 September
Late Deadline: 15 September
(subject to availability)
To book your race ticket, you will first create a new account and then select your race and complete your purchase through one of two ways:
- Online Payment:
Use your Credit Card to pay online (this option is highly recommended and you will receive an instant confirmation of your registration).
- Cash Payment:
- Make a cash deposit/transfer to The TriFactory bank account at CIB (Account Number: 100029925709 (Account Name: TriFactory)
- Send the bank slip to our email email@example.com
- The credit deposited in the bank account will be made available on your online account within 48 hours of sending the email confirmation to us
- Register for your chosen race using the credit in your account
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Payment of tickets can be made online (highly recommended for instant confirmations) or through cash deposits at CIB Bank.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Members can cancel their tickets before the general registration deadline 7 September and receive a refund of the amount paid in the electronic wallet to be only used for future bookings.
- Tickets cannot be transferred/resold to other participants under any circumstances.
- Participants need to present a photo ID at the event that matches the ticket to receive the race pack.
- Ticket holders may change their race choice before the final deadline 20 October by canceling the ticket and purchasing a new one.
- Following the general registration deadline 7 September, no changes or cancellations will be possible.
- Ticket fees do not include accommodation or transportation.