RACE THROUGH HISTORY
The Pyramids Half Marathon takes place on February 22nd, 2020 for the second year, inviting runners from around the world to run at the most iconic of locations: the Great Pyramids of Giza. Egypt’s signature running event doesn’t just offer the 21K, but also the 10K and 6K distances, meaning anyone can take part and run through 5000 years of history!
The Giza Plateau is the home of the Great Pyramids of Giza, world-renowned landmarks and among the best preserved structures remaining from Pharaonic times. The Pyramids Complex comprises the three main pyramids: Khufu, Kafre, and Menkaure. The Great Sphinx lies on the east side of the complex and is attributed to Pharaoh Kafre.
The Pyramids Marathon is proudly organised by The TriFactory. The TriFactory is an Egyptian sports management company specialising in endurance sports and mass participation sports events.
Since its founding in 2015, The TriFactory has built up a portfolio of sports events organised to the highest of international standards including The Sahl Hasheesh Endurance Festival, Azha Endurance Festival, The Magdi Yacoub Aswan Marathon and The TriFactory Aquathlon, and of course the Pyramids Half Marathon.
100% authentic. 100% amazing. The Pyramids Half Marathon takes you up close and personal to the last remaining Ancient Wonder of the World. Each distance features a one-lap route which starts and finishes at the Pyramids.
Registration covers the Race Pack including Race ID, Race T-Shirt, & Official Race Bib, Finisher's Medal, On-Course Nutrition and Official Timing Service.
Race Pack pick-up will be conducted at the Race Expo in Cairo in the days preceding the event.
Ticket Terms & Conditions:
1. Payment of tickets can be made online (highly recommended for instant confirmations) or through cash deposits at CIB Bank
2. Tickets are non-refundable.
3. Members can cancel their tickets before the General Registration Deadline and receive the amount paid as credit in their electronic wallet, to be only used for future bookings.
4. Tickets cannot be transferred/resold to other participants under any circumstances.
5. Participants need to present a photo ID at the event that matches the ticket to receive the race pack.
6. Ticket holders may change their race choice before the Final Registration Deadline by canceling the ticket and purchasing a new one.
7. Following the General Registration Deadline, no changes or cancellations will be possible.
8. Ticket fees do not include accommodation or transportation.
To book your race ticket, you will first create a new account and then select your race and complete your purchase through one of two ways:
- Online Payment:
Use your Credit Card to pay online (this option is highly recommended and you will receive an instant confirmation of your registration).
- Cash Payment:
1. Make a cash deposit/transfer to The Trifactory bank account at CIB (Account Number: 100029925709
Account Name: TriFactory)
2. Send the bank slip to our email email@example.com
3. The credit deposited in the bank account will be made available on your online account within 48 hours of sending the email confirmation to us
4. Register for your chosen race using the credit in your account